Here comes the Top 3 popular of “LIVA Creative Awards?" mini PC graphic design competition. The organizer will start to contact with the winners by email on 3rd, January, 2018.
Gold Award: USD 3,000
- Winner: Glen
- Entry Title: Oops!
- Creative Concepts: LIVA Q is so exquisite that user might accidentally use it to control mouse cursor when they concentrate on the work. I want introduce LIVA Q is the world’s smallest 4K Pocket PC in a humor way, and place all function icon to show how LIVA powerful.
Silver Award: USD 1,000
- Winner: Jyemi Chen
- Entry Title: Tiny in size , Big in Performance
- Creative Concepts: 本產品主打小SIZE、大功能，藉由麻雀與鳳凰（影子）關係，隱喻出主標題「小巧猶如雀、效能似鳳凰」主題概念。並透過空間關係將商品實際尺寸標示於畫面中，使消費者能更直觀了解其精巧的商品設計。
Bronze Award: USD 500
- Winner: Hammad Evga
- Entry Title: TypoGraphy for LIVA -what’s they said
- Creative Concepts: In 2017 many people say about high end PC, mainstream PC and Gaming PC. But in side people ‘only’ need simple PC. Yes, Simple PC. You can put or take this anywhere, anymore, and anytime. So I collect data from some people, “How About mini PC?” This PC is the mobile device you can use it with simple button, and any people say about mini PC from LIVA I created this at this typography
Online Voting LIVA Q winners
2.Henry Gunner (email@example.com)
3.Bryan Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* The organizer will start to contact with the winners by email on 3rd, January, 2018.
Matters to take attention
1. Winners should meet the requirements of the organizers, such as: the right to carry on the application, the priority agreements and product development.
2. Winners must be in full participation in any promotional activity related to this contest, in violation of competition rules, damages the reputation of the organizers, will be disqualified and replaced by the candidates who are on the waiting-list.
3. According to the provisions of ROC Income Tax Act, winning prizes or cash money at NTD $ 20,000 and above, winners must withhold 10% income tax in accordance with the provisions of the winnings; the winner who is a foreigner (residing in the Republic of China less than 183 days) changes in accordance with regulations to 20% withholding tax. If the winner desires not to cooperate, they shall be deemed a waiver, and the award shall be regarded as the omission.
4. In accordance with ROC tax law, if the award amount is more than NTD $ 1,000, the cash income will be included in individual income tax return. The winners need to fill in related receipt before receiving payment. If the winner desires not to cooperate, they shall be deemed a waiver, and the award shall be regarded as the omission.
5. Without the consent of the organizer, the winners’ project or similar project shall not have any profit-making behavior.
6. Entries that fail to achieve the accreditation requirements will be absent from prizing.